Tuesday, August 30, 2011

3 Restaurants I will likely never eat at again.....


I really don't know where the inspiration to write this post came from. But its been one of the random things on my mind pretty frequently for the past few weeks and I hope writing about it will maybe finally get it off my mind. With that said, here are 3 fast food places I will most likely never eat at again. I decided to also include their one saving grace that could possibly entice me to eat there again.


Sorry McDonalds. I'm not loving it. Honestly, its probably already been 2 or 3 years since I've eaten here. There are just so many better options available. If I am really dying for a burger or shake I'd much rather go to 5 Guys or In-N-Out.

Saving Grace: Chicken McNuggets





As far as I'm concerned, with fast food places, its 3 strikes a you're out. The last 3 times I've eaten here I was left feeling not so hot. The first time going all the way back to 2002 I had a Guacamole 6 Dollar Burger. Got food poisoning from it and missed a devotional from President Hinckley because of it. The second time was earlier this summer when I got chicken fingers that I could not even finish because they were so gross. And finally this past Saturday I got a Western 6 dollar burger that did some weird stuff in my stomach, I don't even know. Like I said, 3 strikes and you're out.

Saving grace: Milkshakes




Ok, this one is more out of spite than anything. I don't really have anything against the food, and I really do love their Arby's sauce. But I HATE HATE HATE the stupid "good mood food" commercials they have been airing as of late. I don't know what it is about them but they make me want to stab my eyes out and cut off my ears. I obviously feel very strongly about this and if you don't believe me just as Tiff, she can bear witness. I think whoever developed this stupid advertising campaign should be fired, shot, then fired again. As you can plainly see even talking about the commercials has put me in the opposite of a "good mood". So I'm sorry Arby's, but your commercials make me want to jump off a cliff.

Saving Grace: curly fries, arby's sauce and milkshakes

Just made the cut....for now: Burger King, Sonic, Chilis, Applebees, Wingers




No comments:

Post a Comment