Sunday, August 28, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

As soon as I was done posting my bake-aholic blog I noticed that Emily had posted a blog about her guilty pleasures. It seemed like a fun idea, but since I had already posted that day and for the sake of time I decided to postpone making my own guilty pleasures post.

Without further ado, here are my guilty pleasures:

Plants vs. Zombies. Yes, I take care of my zen garden almost daily. Yes, I have beat adventure mode twice. Yes, I am incredibly proficient at bowling for zombies. Yes, I have all the plants and zombies available. It took a little bit of convincing from my husband and the Maricans to get the app in the first place, but once I broke down and got it I was hooked. If you have the option of getting this app, don't waste any more time deliberating, just buy it. It will be worth the $2.99 you spend on it, I promise.


Oh, diet coke with lime how I love thee. Even though I feel like I need to drink a gallon of water after I have any type of soda I still feel the need to have one every once in a while. More often than not, I will opt for the diet coke with lime. You can't go wrong with this stuff.


Chocolate cake? Um, yes please! Really any sort of chocolate baked good will suffice though. While I am not a huge fan of straight chocolate (although I do quite enjoy dark chocolate) I absolutely LOVE anything that is baked with chocolate - cookies, brownies, cake, cupcakes. I think this goes hand in hand nicely with my previous post.


Anyone who knows me very well or has been a roommate of mine at some point knows of my love of Grey's Anatomy. I own all seasons on DVD and our DVR is set to record every new episode. I have seen all of the episodes so many times that if you were to describe a scene I could probably tell you what season and the episode's general place in the season. I can easily find an episode to match my mood whether I am sad, happy, or missing my dog. I will admit, though, that there have been some low points (ahem, almost all of season 3) and times when I have wanted to stop watching, but I always come back for more.



2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, yes!!! I love that you did a guilty pleasures post. Love it! I wish I had known your love for Grey's Anatomy earlier, we totally could have gotten together. I love it also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you included Grey's. I miss those days. By the way, my hubby likes it!

    ReplyDelete