Tuesday, November 23, 2010

T-10 hours

and Hunter and I will be on our way to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1! Due to our work schedules and tickets selling out far quicker than either of us expected, we didn't make it to opening night, but I am still just as excited about it today.


Besides the fact that we both love the awesomeness that is Harry Potter, it holds a unique place in the early Tiffany/Hunter history right along with House and snowboarding. Last summer when the sixth movie came out, it was Hunter that I saw it with. At the time I was very happy just as Tiffany and he just as Hunter. I arrived at the theater first and bought two tickets to ensure that we would both get seats which led to him owing me a movie. His repayment of such was a crucial part in us starting to date at the beginning of this year. Who knew that by the time the next Harry Potter movie came out we would be very happily married? Certainly neither of us.

For nostalgia's sake, we opted to see this movie in the same theater as we did the last one. Here's a shout out to Harry Potter and being married to your best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment