Monday, November 15, 2010

1,817...

...is the number of pictures that were on my camera. The pictures begin the week we got married - which means there are LOTS of wedding pictures. There were also honeymoon pictures, Denver reception pictures, and Ultimate frisbee pictures. After trying to load them onto my computer about 3 times and failing, uploading in groups, and finally succeeding here is a random sampling of a few of my favorites.

At the Draper Temple after my Endowment Session

Parowan Reception



Brittani made awesome faces like this one in almost every picture that included her.


The beautiful-ness that is Kauai

Eating dinner at some fancy restaurant with our virgin drinks.


Even though I didn't get a picture of the amazing layout that he scored on, here is a pretty good picture show casing Hunter's mad frisbee skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment