Monday, November 1, 2010

sleep adventures

When I got home from work the other day, Hunter told me about what happened when he came to bed the night before. I had been asleep for at least a couple hours, and anyone that knows me knows that I am a deep sleeper.

Apparently when he tried to cuddle with me I started swatting things out of my face.

Hunter: What are you doing?
Tiff:  Getting the fish out of my face.
Hunter: What?
Tiff: The fish, they are in my face.
Hunter: You realize you don't make any sense, right?
Tiff: Stop making fun of me. I'm getting the fish out of my face.
Tiff: Don't mock me.

I sleep talk. Now Hunter has experienced that first hand. I only wish I could hear myself sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. The other night, in the middle of the night, Tom whipped my pillow out from under me like he was doing the tablecloth trick, then laughed this evil laugh. I said "Toooom!" in my "i'm disappointed in you voice" and he immediately said, "soooory" in his little boy "i know i've done wrong" voice. Then we went back to sleep. We still have no idea what he was dreaming about. So entertaining.

    ReplyDelete