Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Graduate

My baby brother graduated from high school! It's crazy that he is that old. It feels like just yesterday that I was graduating high school, and college, and getting married - I guess a lot of time has actually passed. haha. This has been a big year for Kurt: not only did he graduate, he is finally taller than me. 

My Grandma, Aunt Pam and her two kiddos were all able to come out for the big event. It was really fun hanging out with them all weekend. We all felt a little old and I think the fact that my parents are about to be empty nester's really started to sink in. Are we really all that old!?!

Here is a picture of the whole fam, including Grandma. 


The siblings + Hunter because technically he is the brother - in - law.


Britt and I can't spend a weekend together without at least getting one picture together. We have to keep documenting the changing color, length, and style of our hair. 


My mom kept all of our high school graduation caps, which definitely makes for a fun picture now! We decided that my cap is overall the best. Not only is it the highest quality of cap, it also has the best dangle. Way to show 'em up class of 2005!


Congratulations Kurt! We are so proud of you and excited to see what the future has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment