Thursday, May 5, 2011

tulips!

Last week I was in serious need of a date with just my amazing husband. I dropped little hints and he definitely picked up on them. On thursday, the only nice day last week, we went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. It was sooo pretty! And so much fun!


All pictures are compliments of my iPhone...we meant to take the nice camera, but ended up forgetting it so I practiced my mad photography skills with the surprisingly good camera on my iPhone.


It was slightly, correction, very windy so don't mind the wind blown hair.



I loved the coloring on this flower and had to take a picture. Later we ran into a whole patch of them....


These ones were also fun...


And, as a tribute to the tulip festival, we got our picture taken in the cliche cut out stand.


Yay for spring! Hopefully it is coming for reals now!

No comments:

Post a Comment