Saturday, February 25, 2012

I have a problem.


My problem is this:

I don't want series to end. Whenever I read a book series, I just want it to keep going and going. I get so absorbed in the characters and the plot that I don't want to finish.

My latest obsession: The Hunger Games Trilogy


I have read them before, but rest assured that they are just as addictive round two. I didn't ever really want to put the books down. I read all three in a very short amount of time. However; just like I always do, I stretch out the last one as long as I can. I resist my urge to drop everything and read so that the story can continue just a little bit longer. Alas, I finished Mockingjay today. I can take solace in the fact that the series is over so I am not left hanging for an unknown amount of time waiting for the next book to come out.

I can also take solace in the fact that the movie comes out in less than a month! This was my reason for re-reading the books, not that I needed extra motivation, the story line speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment