Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Ultimate Weekend

Yes, that is a picture of me on the ultimate frisbee field. Yes, I actually played in the tournament in Grand Junction this last weekend. Be proud people, really proud. haha. Please take note of my awesome hot pink cleats.


It was actually more by chance that I ended up playing. They didn't have enough girls to play on the second team (not the team that Hunter was playing on) that came from Salt Lake and because I played fall league, they all knew I was capable and called on my mad frisbee skills (or something like that...). I had a lot more fun than I expected and the odds of me playing in another tournament are greater than before. 

Because I was playing and not on the same team as Hunter, we didn't actually get any pictures of him playing this weekend. In the spirit of the post though, I thought I would include this one. It is from the Halloween tournament from a couple weeks ago. 


In case any one was wondering, a day and a half straight of Ultimate Frisbee = really sore abs and legs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment