Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Growing, growing, growing!

That title refers to both my belly (as you can see a little farther down....) and our baby.

So, after my last ultrasound a couple things have happened.

1.) I am now carb restricted. Awesome, haha. Nothing super intense, but I have to limit my bread, pasta, rice and potato intake to twice a day. At first this was rather difficult because I felt like I was hungry all. the. time. But, I think I have adjusted okay because I seem to be more full with less and less carbs. I am trying to be really good about this because ultimately, it is me who will be most affected by a large baby. I'm sure that delivering an 8 or 9 pound baby (looking more like at least 9...) would be much easier than a 10 or 11 pound baby (please no!!!).

2.) I get to have another ultrasound at 36 weeks to see just how big my baby is. I'm not sure exactly the full reasoning behind this, but I'm sure I will learn more next week at my appointment. Hooray for seeing our baby one more time before actually being able to hold him!

For the most part I am still feeling great. I have definitely been very lucky in the easy pregnancy department. I have also definitely reached the point where I feel huge and had my first real experience of "I don't want to be pregnant anymore". I think this feeling mostly stemmed from the fact that I am quickly running out of clothing that fits because I haven't bought any fall maternity clothes and have a hard time justifying doing so when it could be as little as two weeks, five or six max before I have a baby. 

Now for a few pictures!

32 Weeks:


33 Weeks:


I get to eat things like this:


Last time this will be happening for at least a few more weeks!


And last but not least, 34 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment