Saturday, November 24, 2012

Congrats Sissy!

Reason #2 I've neglected my blog: My sister got married!

I can't even begin to express how happy and excited I am for this girl. She is my sister, so naturally, she is one of my favorite people ever. She is so full of life and always willing to help anyone out. Her attitude and smile are infectious. Her new husband is just perfect for her. They are so cute and happy. You can tell just by looking at them how in love and perfect for each other they are.

I'm not going to steal any of her thunder in posting pictures of her wedding, so here are just a couple for now.

The beautiful bride...


...and the happy couple!


Congrats Brit and Andre! We are so happy for you guys! Welcome to the best years of your life! We look forward to many good times to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment