Saturday, October 22, 2011

Tonight's Creation

I've never been a big fan of Halloween. I don't like dressing up and I would choose baked goods over candy any day. I stopped trick or treating as soon as I was old enough to be the one helping at the carnivals and fairs. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it when I was younger I think I just outgrew it quicker than others. 

This last week at church I volunteered to make 2 dozen cupcakes for the trunk or treat the ward is sponsoring. I figured it would be a good way to get involved in the ward and we all know that I am not likely to pass up an opportunity to bake. After looking at a bunch of different Halloween cupcakes, I settled on these Wicked Witch ones.


Aren't they cute?


Today was the practice run to see if I could pull them off well enough to display them to a bunch of people and I think I was successful. 

What better way to learn to love Halloween than by baking? 

1 comment:

  1. I've been finding so many fun Halloween baking recipes lately! I'll add this adorable one to the list. Good job!

    ReplyDelete