Thursday, December 2, 2010

top 5 features

I promise not every post from here on out will be about the iphone, but you will have to suffer through at least this one more. As someone converting from a pretty basic phone to my first smartphone ever, I feel I have reason to be wowed.

I would like to share my top 5 favorite things about my new phone:

1.  Facetime. This cool gadget makes talking on the phone with my husband so much better. Not only do I get to hear his voice, I get to see his face too. Double awesome.

2.  It's like I have a computer in my pocket. Need a recipe for dinner? Check. Need to know directions? Check. You get the picture.

3.  Words with friends. I have never been a big scrabble player, but I was pretty much instantly addicted to this app.

4.  The camera. No more taking pictures of myself and having to guess if I got everything. Don't worry, it's got a camera lense on both sides so I can take it from whatever side of the phone I want.

5.  No fake calling people because there is no way to unlock it without actually using my finger. Hunter will appreciate this one more than anyone else I think.

Well, that's it for now. Needless to say, we are very happy with our early Christmas presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment